Monday, June 3, 2013

1 WEEK!!!



I am truly stunned that we are finally so close to our FET. By this time next week we will be up at CCRM doing our FET, and I couldn't be happier to be where we are right now.

I am fully aware that this transfer may not work, though I am trying to be optimistic because there’s no reason why it shouldn’t work either. We’ve been on the TTC sidelines for over a year now, so I am so ready to finally be back in motion. Regardless of the outcome, I’m just so happy to finally be back in the game! It’s like we finally have our chance, and I plan on enjoying every second of it.

On a side note: This doesn’t get said enough, so I feel a strong desire to mention this...I HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE HUSBAND!! I cannot imagine going through this whole thing without him, and there is no one else in the world that I would rather have by my side right now. I am so thankful for him, and at the end of the day, regardless of how this transfer plays out, I will still have him and that’s more than anyone can ask for.  I’ve found the perfect song to say how I feel towards my husband right now, Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I really just feel like it has turned into our IVF song. I listen to it all of the time, especially when I feel overwhelmed.  I tear up every time I hear it, it’s just so perfect!




So with that, I will leave you with my favorite lyrics from Mirrors…



"Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery




XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Yay ONE week! I wish you so much luck & success for this cycle, you deserve this!!! Waiting is not easy & I'm so happy your time has come! Can't wait to hear amazing news in a few weeks time ;) xoxoxo

    Ps. So glad you have an amazing husband! You're both very lucky to have each other. No matter the struggle, everything's ok with your husband by your side. I'd be lost without mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeck!!! :)

      I think many years from now we will look back at these times and realize that our marriages got better, and stronger because of these struggles. I already feel that way now, but I think time will only make me realize this even more!

      Delete
  2. Yayyyy!!! You're SO close, my friend! I am so excited for you. My fingers, toes, eyes, everything is crossed for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting!! Looking forward to reading all your updates! PS. Yay for having amazing husband!!! That is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I look forward to following your journey too! :)

      Delete
  4. SO excited for you!! I will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the prayers!! :)

      Delete
  5. (finally catching up on your blog)

    5 Days to go! Of course it's going to work!
    (thats what i;m telling myself this cycle)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! SO close!! You & Travis rock!! Hooray for wonderful husbands! It makes it all possible to get through each day! I am a strong believer that life's struggles definitely make the strongest couples. This was such a cute post! Great song, too! :) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete