Monday, June 24, 2013

Beta #2

Wow, well it's been such a surreal past few days!!

We did our second beta on Friday and it needed to be over 209 to indicate that this is a viable pregnancy, and it was 276! :) :) :) We are still in so much shock, but we are feeling so happy, blessed, and oh so grateful!

So what now?  I will go in for some blood tests on Thursday to check my Progesterone, and Estrogen levels, then next Friday, July 5, will be our first ultrasound.

Again, I cannot say thank you enough to everyone who has supported us, prayed for us, and lent a loving hand, you mean the world to us!!!!!  For now we are still taking it one step at a time, and trying to enjoy this feeling as much as we can!

XOXO


7 comments:

  1. yayaya this is wonderful! Can't wait to hear how the first ultrasound goes ;) Just a week and a half away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I know that you have wanted this for a long time and it couldn't have happened to better people! I can't wait to hear more about this on here and see baby bump pictures. You guys will be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grinning ear to ear for you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Aubrey ^ So happy for you guys

    AWESOME NEWS!!!!! Cant wait for your first ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  5. follower no.35
    done follow here,
    do follow me back?..=)

    http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
    http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this news was so exciting! following your blog journey has been inspiring to say the least!! it's been a while since this post and i hope everything is going well... after suffering 2 losses myself, i can't help but wonder if you are ok :(

    you are in my prayers!!

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete