Thursday, March 28, 2013

We Have A Date!

Yesterday we got the remainder of our calendar set up and this will now take us all the way to our FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer.) I have it below, and I have also put a copy of the schedule into the IVF calendar section. I am so excited to be where we are right now. Yes, we have a long way to go still, but we have also already come so far! 

The calendar is pretty set in stone at this point, it's very unlikely that things will change now. We won't be waiting on a period, during my Lupron Depot months, I just go 28 days on this first one, and then I get my next shot on day 29. Then after another 28 days, we go right into the prep for the transfer. Easy, and no waiting around for my stupid period to show up (story of my life!)

So our FET will be....


JUNE 10, 2013!!!  :)

I even downloaded a countdown app for my phone to keep track of how many days we have left. So today we are at 73 days remaining. That still seems like such a long time, but I really think the time will pass quickly.

The Lupron Depot has been OK so far, but it usually takes a week or two to get the crazy side effects. I'm hoping that I will be part of the group that has no side effects at all, but either way, I will be fine with any side effects if they do happen. It's all for a bigger cause, and it will all be worth it in the end!



XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! It's so exciting to have a date. I'm super excited for you and hope the next few months fly by. Having a plan is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love having a plan, I feel better just knowing when the transfer will happen. Thank you! :)

      Delete