Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Day In Photos

I just LOVE these types of posts.  Here are a few of the things we did on Saturday February 2 2013.

Hubby and I started the day out with an enjoyable early morning Vinyasa Flow Yoga class.

My sister-in-law and I went for a 2.3 mile run and an additional 2.3 mile lap just doing a brisk walk. The weather was great, the run was great, it was overall an amazing time.
Beautiful view! I never get tired of seeing that everyday.

Dinner was a chicken salad with a Thai peanut sauce also with sliced mango and raspberries. SOOO good and super refreshing after all of the exercising I ended up doing.
Last but certainly not least... Today was Ike's (our Italian Greyhound) 4th birthday. To celebrate, we got the dogs a "Pup-Cake" from a local dog bakery to share.  Of course, they loved it! :)

My family and I had a nice, relaxing Saturday.  All fertility problems aside, I could not have asked for a better day.

XOXO

1 comment: